Monday, July 18, 2011

~Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.~

1. Work out (I would rather have something I don't adore so much. Since I don't want to sweat so much in my Lolita clothes.)
2. Paint houses/tables and such. (I don't want to destroy my Lolita clothes with paint that won't wash off.)
3. When/if I have stomach flu. (I don't want vomit on my Lolita clothes.)
4. Go swimming (I would rather wear a bikini/swimsuit for that.)
5. Cleaning (I wouldn't want to wear Lolita while cleaning my bathroom or other straining cleaning. but to just vacuum clean a room is no biggie.)
6. Be rude. (I generally don't like being rude so it doesn't matter what I wear..)

it was really hard answering this question, so I'll stop at 6 things. Can you think of 10 things that you would never do in lolita?

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment