Monday, July 11, 2011

~Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.~

1. Lolita fashion makes me happy, it completes me and I feel great wearing it.
2. The Lolita fashion has given me dear friends and is bringing new friends every now and then. It connects people in a way, with forums and meetups and such, that's really lovely.
3. Yes, I like drinking tea. Preferably strawberry flavored with a little cream.
4. Lolita fashion inspires me. I get inspired by all the other lolitas in the world. Everyone's so pretty. :)
5. My favorite styles are Classic Lolita and Sweet Lolita. But I wouldn't mind trying every Lolita style, exept ero-loli, at least once. ^^
6. Right now I live at home while I study, but I buy alot of things for my future apartment, and I'm really looking forward decorating that apartment. I will fill it with things I adore.
7. I wouldn't mind living in a cute little cottage. growing my own berries and vegetables.
8. I love to sing. I can play a little bit on the base and I would be very happy if I would learn how to play the violin.
9. I adore BJDs (Ball jointed dolls). They are another creative outlet, which also Lolita is.
10. I belive in treating others as you would like to be treated yourself. So being polite and nice is important to me. But that doesn't mean that you can walk right over me neither. But I do belive in karma so, if you do bad things, bad things will be coming your way at one time or another, and if you do nice things, nice things will be coming your way. ^^v

(I don't know exactly what I was suppose to tell "about my lolita bubble", but I think something like this was right.)

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment