Saturday, July 16, 2011

~Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.~

This is not in any sort of ranking order, these are just some lovely people who inspire me.

1. Kanon Wakeshima

2. Misako Aoki

3. Steampunk Lolita
(sorry, don't know a name, but I just adore these steampunk Lolita pictures of her.)

4. Victoria Suzanne of Parfaitdoll


7. My friend Malin, Insomnalia.

8. My friend Andrea, Imperial Fiddlesticks


10. Other Lolitas. I've said it before and I'll say it again, other Lolitas inspire me. I look at pictures and sometimes I feel very inspired by their colour combinations, accessories, how they match different things together. Some hairdos inspire me, maybe someone has really pretty makeup. Other pictures I just get inspired by the feeling they give. So keep up the good work, Lolitas. Thank you for the inspiration you give. ^^

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment