Wednesday, July 13, 2011

~Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.~


1. I hate that the Lolita fashion is so expensive. You never seem to have enough money to buy all the pretty things you want. (however there are less expensive ways to expand your Lolita wardrobe. Bodyline, buying second hand and handmade clothes and accessorys, so it's all good.)
2. Brandwhores. Okay, I dont hate, it's just that I disslike it when some people belive that you can only be a lolita if you wear brand. So I don't mind if some people prefer brand clothing, as long as you don't look down on those who don't. I like both brand and offbrand pieces.
3. It's annoying when people think that Lolita has something to do with trying to get older men, that it is something erotic about the fashion. Because they have only heard of Lolita through the book with the same name by Vladimir Nabokov. There is nothing sexy about the fashion.
4. I disslike it when people think that you have some kind of cosplay or that you are dressed up. That the fashion is just for show. For me it's my fashion, I don't dress up when I wear Lolita.
5. I wish that it would be easier to buy Lolita clothing. That there would be a Lolita store in Sweden.

Honestly I can't think of more than these 5 things that I disslike about the fashion. It was hard enough to find these 5.

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment