Tuesday, July 12, 2011

~Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.~

1. I love that Lolita fashion is so versatile, there are alot of styles of the fashion such as, Sweet, Classic, Gothic and so forth. Yet still we have a chance to explore our own personal style within that style, or create our own new unique style. And that's just wonderful.
2. I love the whole shape of the fashion and the clothes in general, the bellshaped skirt, cute prints/fabrics, you name it. ^^
3. I love that you can find other Lolitas through forums/internet. Meet up with them. And get a chance to find new and dear friends, that's lovely.
4. I love it when I can see that other people get happy when they see someone in Lolita. Maybe they just smile a bit shyly or maybe they even walk up to you to say how pretty you look. It's both nice for your own confidence but also nice for the one who sees you and feel happy about that. It would be nice if we all would learn how to smile at each other more often and give compliments, everyone would be more happy for it. ~
5. I love the lolita fashion because it makes me happy, it makes me feel like myself.
6. I love the meetups, I know I mentioned it earlier, but I love it for not only meeting other Lolitas, but also for the delicious cakes and berries. It's like a celebration, even though it's not christmas or your birthday or any other holiday. It's nice to celebrate the "little things" in life.
7. I love that the brands are expanding and moving to other countrys aswell. Like Angelic Pretty and Baby the stars shine bright who have stores in Japan, Paris and San Fransisco. I would be even happier if they moved to Sweden too. (Preferably Umeå, but I suppose they would rather have it in Stockholm then.)
8. I love that the fashion is so creative. People create cute jewlery and Lolita clothes. Some are into deco. (decorating their phones, laptops or anything they feel like.) Making things more pretty/cute/beautiful/elegant in their everyday life.
9. I love how happy and inspired I can get by other Lolitas blogs. I know I don't comment much, but I do read and I usually feel more inspired and happy afterwards. It can bright up a bad day.
10. I love that wearing Lolita can make everything in life more elegant, like drinking your cup of tea will feel more refined. Just doing your everyday things will feel better while wearing Lolita.

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment