Friday, January 15, 2010

~Tell us about yourself - meme~


I took this meme from Lolita Charm blog: http://lolita-charm.blogspot.com/ ^^v Thank you!

COLOURS

What colours can be found in your Lolita closet?
Mostly Pink, White, Green, Bordeaux, Blue, Black and Lilac I think. ^^

What is your favourite colour with Lolita?
I like Pink the most, but I'd really like to have a yellow and mint coloured dress. ^^

What is your least favourite colour in Lolita?
Orange. I don't like Orange much as it is.

Which uncommon colour do you want to try out?
That's a difficult question, but I'd like to match pink and yellow together in an outfit, but that's not so uncommon now is it? ^^v

DESIGN
Are you more a Onepiece, Jumperskirt or a Skirt person?
I like Jumperskirts the best. ^^ Either with a blouse underneath or a bolero over. But on a hot summer day you can wear it as it is. ^^ But I could as easily wear an OP. I'm not much of a Skirt person however. ^^v

Which cut do you like the best?
It dosen't matter much to me. ^^

Print or no Print?
I like both, but I think I'd rather have a print.

How does a dress/skirt have to look like that it will be a "must have" item for you?
I don't know, I just have to like it a whole lot, it's more how you feel when you look at it, rather than being a specific way. ^^

STYLES
What is your favourite style in Lolita?
Classic and Sweet.

Which style do you wear regularly?
Sweet and Classic with a bit of Casual over it. If I'm not in Lolita I wear Lolita inspired clothing.

Which style you want to try out?
Hime-Lolita, also Kuro and/or Shiro, Country would be fun to try too. ^^ I wouldn't mind to try alot of styles.

Which style you never want to try out/wear again?
Ero, I don't belive there should be something sexual about Lolita, that's why ero is a big no no for me. I don't mind other people wearing it as long as they do it good/tasteful.

BRANDS

Brands yes or no and why?
I think if you can afford Brands, then go for it, but when you can't afford it it's nice to have places like Bodyline to count on. I think it works just as well with well done homemade outfits as brand outfits, however I really think we should support the brands too since it's thanks to them we can have all of these wonderful Lolita things. ^^

Which brand is your favourite?
Baby the stars shine bright, it's the first brand I got to know about and it's still a favourite of mine. But I also like Innocent World and Angelic Pretty. I think most brands have alot to offer that I like. ^^

Which is your least favourite brand?
I don't know, I don't think I have a least favourite right now.

Ever had a good/bad experience with brand?
Unfortunatly I haven't bought directly from a brand yet, so I don't have any experience in the matter, I've only bought one Baby dress second hand from a friend of mine. ^^

Will this experience encourage/stop you from buying brand?
I haven't got any bad or good experience, but I would definatly like to buy brand clothes some day when I can afford it. ^^

OTHER
Did you ever get surprised by a piece of Lolita?
No, I don't think so. maybe some choices of design haven't been my cup of tea, but that's about it I think. ^^

Did you ever get disappointed by a piece of Lolita?
Luckily No. ^^

Things that you like about Lolita?
I like that it's so versatile, pretty, and I like how I feel when I'm wearing it. For me Lolita has become a part of me and my life.

Things that you dislike on Lolita?
That sometimes your skirt make things fall down on the floor/ground. XD

Do you have a Lolita fashion idol, if 'yes' who is it?
Oh I don't know. I admire my friend Malin (Insomnalia) a lot, she's an inspiration to me. She is how a lolita should be, kind, pretty, wears both brand and offbrand clothes on a daily basis. ^^ Her home is so fairylike and inspiring as well. ^^

Does Lolita affect your every day life?
Yes, since it's a part of who I am, I like to have it around me as much as I can. ^^

Do you buy Lolita related things, like cute looking furniture?
Yes, most things that I buy are cute, I like having pretty things around, like I said. ^^v And I would love to decorate my future apartment/home as lovely as I imagine. My room has a tendency of being very sweet and pink. ^^

Do you read/buy the Gothic Lolita Bible?
I only have one Gothic Lolita Bible, but I like reading it and I wouldn't mind buying more of those. ^^ However I have alot of Gosu Rori magazines that I also like a whole lot. ^^

How to you describe your fashion style to others that don´t know about Lolita?
I start of by saying that it's called Lolita and that it has nothing to do with the novel by the same name. Then I say that it's inspired by Victorian clothing and the Rococo period. That it's a sweet and lovely Japanese fashion. ^^ I don't really know, I try to explain as good as I can what it is for me to be a Lolita. However I've mostly talked to people I know about it, so it's more casual than what I make it sound like here. :'D

Is there something you want to say to your fellow Lolitas?
You are beautiful, I'm really glad that we can spread the sweetness of Lolita around the world. Don't be afraid to add a bit of yourself to your style and keep up the good work. ^^v


//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment