Sunday, January 10, 2010

~Introducing Risa-chan~

Risa-chan.
My name is Lisa, I'm 20 years old and I'm the author of this blog. ^^v
I live in the cold yet beautiful country called Sweden, I live in the north.
Like I said I have a huge passion for the Japanese fashion called Lolita, I've been in love with it since late 2006, however I've only been able to wear it since 12th of March 2008 when I bought my first lolita dress.
Luckily for me I had a person near me who you could call a Mentor in the fashion, who helped me with alot of information and tips, her name is Malin (also known as Insomnalia.), and I got a great friend in the process. ^^ I just wanted to send out some love to her. ^^v
I also adore BJD's, Ball Jointed Dolls, I'll probably tell you more about them some other time. ^^v All I need to say is that I'm trying to save some money so I can buy one myself. ^^v
Apart from the Lolita fashion I really enjoy the Mori-Girl fashion too, however I haven't really tried wearing that fashion much. But I like looking at Mori-Girl inspired pictures.
Oh, I also want to say that I am not a perfect lolita in anyway, there are alot of girls (and boys) who have been into the fashion longer than me and who have alot more knowlage about it. But I do concider myself as a lolita and I try to wear it every day, atleast that is my goal, and I'm wearing lolita inspired clothing if I'm not in a lolita outfit. ^^v

I know I said I'd put my 2008-2010 pictures here, but I'll do a separate post just for that instead, I haven't perfected my skills at putting several photos in one post here at blogspot so. ^^v

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment