Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~Lisa, it's your birthday (4th of January)~

Happy birthday, Lisa! ^^v
Okay, this was a week ago, but still:
I turned 21 at the 4th of January 2011. :D
I wore my lovely Metamorphose JSK and a cute necklace I brought in England. ^^

I also wore the earrings my dad brought home with him from his trip to Peru.

And this is what I got:
Shampoo & Conditioner from the Bodyshop. ^^
Marabou white chocolate! ^^
600SEK.
And an HARMONICA.
Felicias mother, who's also my friend, she brought me the harmonica, she's crazy that lady, but I love her. I don't know how to play an harmonica, but I will try to learn, just like the ukulele she gave me last year. But it's hard since I don't have a teacher for any of those.

The day after my birthday my two other sisters came to congratulate me, then I got:
Hello Kitty necklace and HK "fun n' games" book.
200SEK
and my other sister brought a leeke world wig for my MSD BJD, Zoë, so I'm still waiting for it to be shipped. ^^v
So for some of my birthday money I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 (on sale) for PS2. So now I've borrowed a ps2 from my oldest sister so I can play it. ^^v (when I've moved out, gotten myself an apartment, then I'll probably by a PS3 so I can play ps2 games on it aswell. So it's not a waste of money, that game. ^^v But now I have to buy the first Kingdom Hearts, I didn't notice that I brought the second game until I got home, but I don't mind playing the games in the wrong order. I've played the first one before anyways.~)
I had a very quiet and nice birthday this year. ^^
//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment