Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~Christmas outfit 2010~

I know this is a very belated blogpost. But I haven't been by my computer, almost at all, the whole christmasbreak, and now school has started again. ~
Anyway, this was my Christmas outfit 2010:
I went a bit over the top with my makeup, false lashes and everything. The funny part was that before I went by the mirror to put on my make up I said to myself "I'll just put on a little.." but then, before I was finished, I had used a whole lot. But it's so much fun putting on makeup, so I got a bit carried away! ~ But it still looks good, doesn't it? ;)

Outfit:
Bolero/Cardigan: Halens (Swedish catalouge)
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Baby the stars shine bright.
Wristcuffs: Made by my mum.
Hairaccessorys: Sparkly flowers from Claire's in Christchurch.

And this is what I got for christmas:
- Wristcuffs
- Decorative pillows shaped as hearts
- bedding/sheets
- Movie ticket (I went to see Harry Potter 7 part 1)
- a little box in steampunk style.

I hope you all had a great christmas! ^^
//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment