Sunday, October 24, 2010

~Haircolours and English study~

I already told you that I will go study at CELC in England 1st of November, but now I'm starting to feel that it is really soon, so I'm bringing it up again. It's only a week away! oh my gosh. I'm really nervous, but also exited. ^^
I'll take the information again, I'm going to Christchurch near Bournmouth. And I will be there for about 6 weeks to study English. until 11th of December, that's when I'm going home.
And the really awesome part is that 4th of December, when the Winter International Lolita day is, I will meet up with atleast 3 English Lolitas! I'm really looking forward to that. Ofcourse I'm not going alone, I'm bringing my best friend. (who I gave a pretty Bodyline jsk as an early christmas present!)
And like I said before, I've never been outside of Sweden and I've never traveled by airplane, so the nervous and exited part comes alot from this aswell. But I'm sure I'll have a great time over there. ^^
Oh, right I almost forgot, I'll try to post as much as I can here, when I'm in England, so I can't promise this blog will be entirely about Lolita then, but it's my life, so I'll concentrate on the Life part of the name of my blog, hope that's Ok. ;D


Now to something entirely different..
I've been blond during summer, and now my hair is growing, and I haven't dyed it in awhile. But now I'm wondering if I should try to dye it in a colour closer to my natural one.?
I really like being blond, but after a few weeks or so the roots gets dark and it's just not fun anymore. and it's a troublesome cost, that I don't necissarily need.~
I'm just wondering a bit, thinking.~
I'll probably go for a more natural colour now. It's less expensive, and my hair will probably thank me for it. ^^v But I don't mind if you guys come with any comments on my haircolour anyways. ^^v
Thanks for reading! Take care! ~

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment