Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~3 July 2010, Lolita picnic, Princess themed.~

3rd of July I went to a Lolita picnic with Princess/Hime theme. ^^

My sister Anette made a Hime-hairdo on me, and curled the rest of my hair. ^^
Outfit:
Tiara: offbrand
Necklace: Baby the stars shine bright.
Cardigan: Halens (swedish mailorder clothing store)
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Metamorphose
Tights/Leggings: Offbrand.

Me, Sister Anette, Neice Enika and Sister Sanna. ^^v
As you, maybe can se, Sanna is wearing the Baby the stars shine bright JSK I bought awhile ago, she got to buy it from me, since I figured out it was a bit to tight for my bust. I kind of like to breathe, so. :P But she looks really cute in it so I'm glad I sold it. ^_^

L0uise and Tsuyu at the picnic. ^^

My sister Sanna (and a better look at her dress.), my sister Anette and Mia. ^^

Tove (in the background), Me and my neice Enika. ^^
Tove arranged the meetup, since it's the last one she can attend, she's going to move away from Umeå, she's moving down south here in Sweden. ^^ Good luck wishes to her. ^^v

A picture of everyone (exept two who went home early, and me who took the picture.)

Another picture with everyone, but with me in it, and Sanna out of it, since she took this picture. ^^v

After a day in Hime-puff and curls, my hair looked like this. ^^ I think it's awesome, wish my hair would look like that more often. ;D

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment