Sunday, November 20, 2011

~18th of November 2011, Autumn Lights~ (image heavy)

My sister, Anette, got invited to be a part of the opening act to the annual light festival in our town. She manage to let me and my sister, Sanna, be a part of that aswell. So what we had to do was to dress up as something fairytale-like. Anette was asked to wear her Red Queen costume, and Sanna went as Red Riding Hood and I decided to go as a Princess. 

Putting on my make-up. ~

Done!

Just to show off my make-up. ^^v

My sister Sanna. ^^

My sisters are awesome. Anette & Sanna.

My outfit:
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: made by my mum
Heartbag: Bodyline
Shoes: Ebay. 

Even my phone was pretty and sparkly. ^^v

Touching up my make-up before going out.

 
Waiting for the elevator to arrive. ^^v My coat is from H&M. 

Waiting for the opening to begin. There where quite a few fairytale creatures at this thing. Also Princess Peach and other characters. Alot of characters from Alice in wonderland. The girls sitting on the floor where from the ballet academy, and they where supposed to be like aliens or futuristic or something.

Anette being a fierce Red Queen. 
After we had been at the opening we where both tired and hungry so we stopped at a resturant to eat some food. ^^

Just because she's so darn cute. ^^

It was alot of fun to walk around acting like a princess. Our "mission" was to spread joy in the audience and act like fairytale creatures. There was also a teaparty table at this park. But they didn't have any chairs around it so it felt a bit stupid standing by the table drinking tea, but the people there seemed to enjoy seeing all of us there. There where alot of kids there, and they seemed so happy when they saw us. Especially happy to see Red Riding Hood, and they asked the Red Queen "why do you want to kill Alice?". And there where alot of pictures taken of all of us.

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment