Sunday, May 15, 2011

~7th of May 2011 - Lolita meetup~ (Image heavy)

The 7th of May I went to a local Lolita meetup.

At home we took some photos:
These pictures are of me. ~
Outfit:
Bolero: Halens (Swedish company)
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Ebay
Bag: Bodyline.
Wristcuffs: Made by my mum.

My sister Anette:
Outfit:
Blouse: Vero Moda (Swedish store)
JSK: Bodyline
Bag: Bodyline.
Shoes: Demonia

My sister Sanna:
Outfit:
JSK: Made by herself
The rest: offbrand.

My niece Enika:
Outfit:
OP: Bodyline
The rest: offbrand.

Group picture:
In Umeå we met up with our last sister, Klara (far left) and another Lolita Maria (far right).
At the Café: Cafe Göteborg:
(all in all we were 10 Lolitas present for this meetup.)
Maria & Louise.

Malin!

Enika's Milkshake with some free candy.

Louise & Mia.

Group picture:
(the ones who where not in the picture was: Sanna, Malin and Rin-Rin.)
Then we decided to take photos of everyone alone:
(who wanted to be photographed that is. and Sanna had her japanese lesson at the time, that's why there is no picture of her here.)
Anette.

Klara.

Maria.

Me.

Enika.

Louise.

After that we went to the city church and took some group photos:



Blackdressed Mother and Daughter:
Anette & Enika.

Flowery Sisters:
Sanna & Klara

Sweet Friends:
Louise & Me.(Lisa)



So that's the pictures we took at the meetup. I had a great time! We are a bunch of really nice Lolitas in Umeå, and pretty too. ;D

Hopefully we will have alot of meetups this summer, which I am truly looking forward to. ^^

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment