Tuesday, February 9, 2010

~Outfit of the day~

I'm wearing:
Dress: Bodyline
The rest is offbrand. ^^v

I was trying to get a sweet but casual look to wear at school. ~

I know that it's supposed to be a rule against lolitas wearing legwarmers, but try and live in Sweden during winter.. besides, if you make it look good, then it shouldn't be a problem, right? ^^v
You're probably wondering why in the world I'm standing on my bed? well, that's the only place I can stand in my dorm room to get a photo of all of me, by myself. ^^v
(also in Sweden we don't wear shoes inside. ^^v ergo no shoes in the picture. ^^v)

//Risa-chan.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, living in Sweden - espcially up north - means to wear a lot during winter, whether or not you are a lolita, so I say legwarmers is a must some days.

    Och du är söt som alltid. ^^

    ReplyDelete