Sunday, August 7, 2011

~Day 17 – What do you want more than anything right now?~

A Money Tree.
I know money can't buy happiness and love and all things really important. however, there are alot of things I want and money can make that come true. Obviously I want things like more Lolita clothes, shoes, bjds, and tv-series and other things. But I also want to experiance things, so travel is something I could do if I had a money tree with a never ending amount of money.

But other than Money, I would really like to get well, right now I'm constantly sick and my body aches every minute of everyday, and that is really tiresome. So if I wasn't sick and if my body stopped aching I could live my life more fully. So this is obviously what I want the most. If I got well, I would have no problem getting a job and ergo get the money I want. But right now I'm hindered by my health. But I'm used to this, and that is why money comes to mind first, I suppose. ^^v

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment