Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~BJD wishlist and plans.~

Right now I have two dolls, a Ange Ai - Hani (Tiara) from Custom House and a Minifee Ryeon (Zoë) from Fairyland.
Like so many others I would love to expand my doll family even further.
So this is my wishlist:
Supia Lina = Adelle, Tiaras mother. Zoës sister.
Minifee Shushu = Iyari, Zoë's girlfriend.
Kiddelf Bory = Cyrus, Zoë's childhood friend and room-mate.
Kiddelf Cherry Elf = Cherish, a elf that Cyrus finds and takes home.
Minifee Karsh = Damon, a half elf that searches for Cherish. they are friends and wants to be more.
Minifee Seorin = Andrew, Cyrus's boyfriend to-be.

My doll Zoë is going to have a make-over, she's going to get a new faceup by a friend of mine and I'm going to order a new wig aswell.
I'm really looking forward to this. ^^

//Risa-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment